Home Non Cigar Related

Just because it's Friday 3

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
What in the hell was this dog thinking?? link</a

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    What in the hell was this dog thinking??
    LMAO - this basically sums up exactly what my thought was too
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    What the ...LMAO !!!
  • BTJR99BTJR99 Posts: 97
    Oh my god the is fracking hysterical!!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Can we PLEASE talk about Doggie Seatbelts now???
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    What you don't see in the video is Michael Vick throwing his poochie @ss off the train!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    What you don't see in the video is Michael Vick throwing his poochie @ss off the train!
    LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

• Thinking ? I can hear the PETA freaks now! Of course here in GA, PETA means people eating tasty animals .
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    It's funny how that dog never learns and just keeps jumping over and over.
    Smokeee:
    It's funny how that dog never learns and just keeps jumping over and over.
    lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Ummm ya sit Ubo sit. Good dog! Alex you better be drinking your water!
  • BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    I guess this is the obvious, but what were the dog owners thinking, letting the window down so far? Though they are very smart, dogs can be just dumb...same with cats. Me...I prefer an octopus.
    BStayer:
    Me...I prefer an octopus.
    Me too!!.... especially on my seaweed salad! :D So yummy!
    Smokeee:
    BStayer:
    Me...I prefer an octopus.
    Me too!!.... especially on my seaweed salad! :D So yummy!
    I've never eaten octopus, but if it's anything like calamari, you can have it all. I love most seafood though, in my living room AND on my plate!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Octopus is like chewing on one of those $.25 bouncy balls you bought as a kid in the grocery store. I know every kid has put one in their mouth so you know what I am talking about. I takes 30 minutes to chew up the rubbery stuff.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey snake, your not cooking it right... I love the stuff, ever try it raw ?
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have only had it when I was in Korea. I think it was actually served cold. I don't remember but I tried it more then once and choked both times because it was impossible to chew.
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    Someone probably pushed the dog out. I love how the running dog looked back while the other tumbled.
    jsnake:
    Octopus is like chewing on one of those $.25 bouncy balls you bought as a kid in the grocery store. I know every kid has put one in their mouth so you know what I am talking about. I takes 30 minutes to chew up the rubbery stuff.

Aye. The last time I had calamari (at least 10 yrs. ago), it was battered and cooked. Some of it was the rings and the other were those damm legs. Every time I chewed, those legs would wiggle and it felt as if the damm thing was alive in my mouth trying to get out. I can still feel those legs on the roof of my mouth. Yack, makes me cringe just thinking about it. There's more chew to that stuff than a case of Redman.
    anyone else notice that car doesn't start slowing down, even after the dog is barrel rolling down the hill?? LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    anyone else notice that car doesn't start slowing down, even after the dog is barrel rolling down the hill?? LOL

Sorry, I guess I kinda derailed your thread. But yes, I thought of that. Then I just chalked it up to some bright people who obviously weren't too concerned about their dog since the window was down far enough for his entire body to fit through. I know a dog could step on the window button, but the driver can also lock the windows to prevent such a crazy thing!
    jsnake:
    I have only had it when I was in Korea. I think it was actually served cold. I don't remember but I tried it more then once and choked both times because it was impossible to chew.
    Yep- sounds like you got some bad stuff bro! I've sent bad octopussy back... I like mine fresh!