Home Ratings & Reviews

New to the cigar scene

Looking for suggestions on cigars...I'm new to the cigar world and a friend from work pointed me to this site... Looking for something for beginners. I've never really been a smoker so I'm not looking for something that's super strong...thanks

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Avo Classic, thank me later.
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    welcome to the Cigar.Com
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aging room F55, super solid smoke. Welcome to the boards, hope you stick around.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iceberg04:
    Looking for suggestions on cigars...I'm new to the cigar world and a friend from work pointed me to this site... Looking for something for beginners. I've never really been a smoker so I'm not looking for something that's super strong...thanks
    1st of all Rookie, wrong section lol, just busting your balls. This guy is 1 of my fellow Officers i work with and i turned him here and introduced him to the cigar world and to the greatest forum out there. He's smoked a few i have gave him so far, so please welcome him proper way. Berg, check out the general Discussion thread, there you will find all the tools you need, and sign up under the Newb trade post, I'm sure somone will be around soon. Welcome.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    couldnt have said it better.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    catfishbluezz:
    I third that motion!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kind of Dog Rockets has Glock given you so far?
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    catfishbluezz:
    Great cigar, I am partial to Olivas my self might consider the O habana. Welcome to the forum.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Bwahahaha that's funny shizz right there
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    rsherman24:
    Bwahahaha that's funny shizz right there
    +1 --- made me LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

rsherman24:
    Really Sherm!!! I'm not doing my boy like that.
  • Iceberg04Iceberg04 Posts: 64
    haha he originally told me to try an under carriage, but I thought that sounded a little bad, and he also gave me a warlock. I just got a humidor and 10 cigar combo which im kinda excited about. i've only ever smoked the cao flavored tins.. and those don't require a cut or anything and I was lighting them with a zippo or match... but ive been told to never do that again lol
    It's undercrown rook,I have a feeling you will be out of room in that humi very soon.
    CAO Flavor with a Zippo. Sounds like we got some work ahead of us.

IceBerg, check your PM
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    CAO Flavor with a Zippo. Sounds like we got some work ahead of us.

IceBerg, check your PM
    Hook em up Sherm!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    La Flor Dominica Double Ligero.. TOTALLY KIDDING very strong. I'd go with Liga privada if you can swing it. Medium body, flavor and no spicy blast. Not really my wheel house but good smooth cigar.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undercarriage? Thank you. Made me haHA!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess the La Bomba was a bit strong for the youngster... No worries plenty more to try fella!
    Iceberg04:

9405 5036 9930 0396 9464 31
    Incoming. Should land Friday
    Sounds good, you should be getting yours any day now.
    Yea I been doing it that since high school, until I started talking to Jeremy at work...now I'm getting my *** straight. Lol