Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Latitude Zero

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone tried the new Latitude Zero advertised in the newest cigar.com emails? The LZ Experimental intrigues me, because it uses the same Criollo 98 filler which I am rolling perfectos with now; but wrapped with Cameroon, which I can't get. Love that aged Criollo. You guys should smell the aroma of those leaves!
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna take the plunge on the weekend blitz. I'll let you know if it is decent. Three bucks a stick makes it hard to pass up.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's too bad. Blitz expires today. I was hoping to get an idea if they were worth a try.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    That's too bad. Blitz expires today. I was hoping to get an idea if they were worth a try.

I just ordered a 10 cigar box from Ccom. Should be here in 2 days. PM me your addy and we will both find out.