Home Non Cigar Related

Free Stuff!?!

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, I am really big into getting free stuff off the internet. I used to be a police officer so I am the biggest skeptic and very cautious. For the last 6 years we have received well over $1000 in gift cards, about the same amount in cash, ipod, camel packs, lighters, clothing etc. I have 2 things I would like to invite you to if you are interested. You will not be spammed. One I can only send out 10 invites a month. Basically if you use the internet and check your email or the website you get points to redeem for rewards. There are no long gimmicky survey scams to fill out or other BS. There is nothing to ever buy. The only info you give them is basic info and nothing else. I have redeemed prizes and stuff for myself so it is tried and true. If interested drop me a PM with your email address and I will send you an invite for only 2 of the things I do. I am trying to hit these hard now so I can try to salvage what I think is going to be a rough Christmas for my kids. It might be too late but I am trying to earn enough points to get my boys their Xbox 360 back.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sites are Mypoints.com & Lockerz.com if you would like to check them out first. You can join Mypoints on your own but if you let me invite you I get 100 points so you help a brother out. With Lockerz you have to be invited. This also helps a brother out.

Mypoints only sends a few emails every couple days. I wish they sent more. We have redeemed all sorts of giftcards from them without spending a dime. Check your email get 5 points for each one. You also get to pick the giftcard.

Check them out and if you are interested get me your email address.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hey snake you send me a pm with the invites .
    I need your email address to send you an invite from my account. PM me your email address
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    jsnake you have a pm.
    Invites have been sent out.

With Mypoints you get 5 points for every email you open. Sometimes they offer more for doing surveys. If you take the offer you get whatever the points are. When you have enough points you pick from the awesome list of retail stores you want your gifcard from. I have used this the most. I often forget to use it to get points like when I use Ebay. We always get the Entertainment book for the KC metro for $15 delivered with 750 points. We have rarely ever purchased anything and often forget to use it when we do make online purchases.

The trick with Lockerz is to get 20 people invited so you are on the VIP list. VIP list gets to pick their prizes first and almost all top electronics run out fast. You need 650 points for an Xbox 360 Elite. I earned 50 points today so you can get there quick. I have friends who have nailed Apple Macbooks and other great stuff. Thought I would spread the wealth on free stuff.

I had to sell my boys' Xbox 360 last month to pay bills and they say they understand but have been very bummed about it. I am trying to work these hard to get them their Xbox 360 back. I probably have more stuff for you guys to sign up on but have to look. We do tons of surveys and are part of the Nielson Homescan also. Doing all of this stuff has led to us testing new Charmin toilet paper (96 rolls!), beta tested 3 games for Sony PSP, beta tested a cell phone, yogurt testing, kids cups, cereal, diapers, men's cologne. I get all sorts of free stuff like his/hers razors, cologne, cereal, and for some reason cigarette stuff. We use about $50 in coupons when we shop. A big deal site is slickdeals.net if you are interested in looking into more savings and free things. I have had tons of time on my hands.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    J - PM incoming
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    pm'ing you snake
    everyone who asked has been invited. thanks for the help. Check your inbox and spam for an email from Lockerz and Mypoints. Read the FAQ on Lockerz and it will explain how it works and what it is about.
  • BTJR99BTJR99 Posts: 97
    PM Sent
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    PM sent.
    Ok everyone replied to and Lockerz is back up and running. I guess for Mypoints i get whatever points you earn too. Please fill out your profile questions and click those emails. I just cashed out my account for a $25 WalMart giftcard and two $10 WalMart giftcards. I appreciate your help and it is the simplest website to use to get a free giftcard.
  • tony ctony c Posts: 16
    PM sent...hope its not too late!!! Thanks for what looks like a good deal
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Snake PM sent hope I am not too late... haven't been on here too much lately. Phil Tatauaje wouldn't let me use his computer when I was at his house said he was worried I would look at nudy sites.....
    Invites sent. Not too late and it appears Mypoints doesn't restrict you to 10 invites a month anymore. I also earn points when you do so double bonus. Easy way to get the free giftcards. I appreciate everyone who signed up and for checking it out. It really pays off if you stick to it.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    PM sent, snake.
    Request sent
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    sorry snake, check your PM again
    Thanks all who responded! When you earn points I am earning them too so I am gaining some serious ground. I don't think we will make my Xbox 360 goal for the boys by Christmas but that is ok. I hope they realize like I do how blessed we are in our lives even though we have made small sacrifices. Just wanted to say thanks to the response. Hopefully things get better for us all soon.
    If I sent you an invite and you didn't get it can you let me know. If you have one sitting there please register. I need 9 more people to get the ball rolling for me. Thanks
    I received a $25 and 2 $10 giftcards from Walmart today from Mypoints. You guys who signed up and are active are giving me the same points that you are earning. I just want to say thanks. Trying to salvage what I think is going to be a rough holiday season here. I just wanted to say thanks and let you know it is an easy way to get a free giftcard without ever having to buy a thing.
    If I sent you an invite for lockerz could you sign up even if you do not want to participate? I need 8 more people to sign up so I can be on the z list and get access to the good stuff. Need me to resend it or if you didn't get it let me know. thanks guys!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    jsnake:
    If I sent you an invite for lockerz could you sign up even if you do not want to participate? I need 8 more people to sign up so I can be on the z list and get access to the good stuff. Need me to resend it or if you didn't get it let me know. thanks guys!
    I can't remember if I got it or not, can you send it this way again? thanks brother
    will do thanks.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Anyone else get anything for signing up for this?
    of course. On lockerz you get points to redeem for prizes. To get the jump on the good stuff you have to be a vip by getting 20 people to sign up. I have friends who have received nice things off there. My Points you get the giftcards. I just cashed in for $45 in WalMart giftcards and thanks to the guys who have signed up I have enough to get another $25 card.