Home Ratings & Reviews

Grape Cigar

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
Can you recommend the best machine made purple grape flavored cigar? So many brands but which taste best. Here comes the hate mail.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    christian1971:
    Can you recommend the best machine made purple grape flavored cigar?
    no. i am unable to do that.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Drew Estate Grape Wood tip.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be able to review the filler...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I like the White Owl Grape. The tobacco seems pretty well, and the flavor is pretty consistent. The grape taste on the tip actually holds on pretty well. My best suggestion however, is that you poke a small hole on the end to smoke from rather then cut or punch like a regular stick. This will help control the excessive amount of tar they seem to produce.

Aj
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many many many years ago I smoked Back Woods grape.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    The best grape taste comes from...well a grape!! I never got flavored booze or cigars! If you want grape eat a grape! If you don't like the taste of something well then don't smoke eat or drink it!
    Money can't buy taste
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Many many many years ago I smoked Back Woods grape.
    had one about 45 min ago.

Aj
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    The best grape taste comes from...well a grape!! I never got flavored booze or cigars! If you want grape eat a grape! If you don't like the taste of something well then don't smoke eat or drink it!
    Exactly my sentiment!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like grape Jolly Ranchers