Home Ratings & Reviews

Oliva Series "V"

Posted a review of this absolutely terrible cigar, please anyone who has these cigars in their humidor send them to me as quickly as possible its for my own good...umm wait i mean your own good ;-)
no takers?
Ok, Ok, will trade choice body parts(i have some extras) for boxes of Olivia Series "V"

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    jeff_connors:
    Posted a review of this absolutely terrible cigar, please anyone who has these cigars in their humidor send them to me as quickly as possible its for my own good...umm wait i mean your own good ;-)
    no takers?
    Ok, Ok, will trade choice body parts(i have some extras) for boxes of Olivia Series "V"
    So Jeff, the question remains... did you like it ?
  • Here's the deal! you get one slightly aged kidney, I get a box of Olivia Series "V" Buy now and receive one finger of your choice ,for one half box!
    jeff_connors:
    Here's the deal! you get one slightly aged kidney, I get a box of Olivia Series "V" Buy now and receive one finger of your choice ,for one half box!
    Well I don't know. On Two and a half Men, Charlie only had to give Jake $5 for his Liver, and he was a kid who hadn't inflicted any damage to it.

Would you consider a Spleen, that "aged" Kidney, and dibs on your heart when you are finished with it? I mean we are talking about a BOX of Series V !!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I hear lassy's looking for a new liver...
  • laker1963:
    jeff_connors:
    Here's the deal! you get one slightly aged kidney, I get a box of Olivia Series "V" Buy now and receive one finger of your choice ,for one half box!
    Well I don't know. On Two and a half Men, Charlie only had to give Jake $5 for his Liver, and he was a kid who hadn't inflicted any damage to it.

Would you consider a Spleen, that "aged" Kidney, and dibs on your heart when you are finished with it? I mean we are talking about a BOX of Series V !!
    Spleen!! I dont even no what the hell thats for, That means I don't really need it right!
    Looks like we are going to have to start a Olivia series "v" bidding war for my liver!!
    1 box , do I hear one box?!!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    for a v, no now maybe maduros....
    jeff_connors:
    laker1963:
    jeff_connors:

Spleen!! I dont even no what the hell thats for, That means I don't really need it right!
    Looks like we are going to have to start a Olivia series "v" bidding war for my liver!!
    1 box , do I hear one box?!!

phobicsquirrel:
    for a v, no now maybe maduros....

There you see that Jeff? The market has spoken, I'm thinking I might just ask for that Liver as well.

Would it be alright if I took one or two from the box before sending it your way bro'?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Lassy sold me his liver last year.. He has yet to deliver on that deal.. It was shortly before he went into his exile, ( I didn't foget !)
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    TatuajeVI:
    Lassy sold me his liver last year.. He has yet to deliver on that deal.. It was shortly before he went into his exile, ( I didn't foget !)
    What the hell is a Liver and why the hell does my insidy parts hurt???
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    TatuajeVI:
    P.s. I SOLD you my liver??? What was the trade? A "Flor De Oliva"???
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    TatuajeVI:
    P.s. I SOLD you my liver??? What was the trade? A "Flor De Oliva"???
    And of course a Miller Lite.
    No, I went to a wedding and thought I might need a "back up" liver after the event.. So we traded for a Bauza and a La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet #1. So It was really a trade .
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I think you got the short end of that Kas. I mean, how good can Lassy's liver be? The guy was given stock in Miller simply for the sheer amount he consumes. Or were you looking to make a nice P
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    I think you got the short end of that Kas. I mean, how good can Lassy's liver be? The guy was given stock in Miller simply for the sheer amount he consumes. Or were you looking to make a nice P
    Lecter, party of one, your table is ready... Dr. Lecter, your table is ready.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I think he's busy putting the lotion in the basket......