Home General Discussion

Kristoff Event...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
At my local B&M - Joey D's Cigar Lounge - in Latrobe. Fantastic event this evening sponsored by Kristoff Cigars. Here's me with Kristoff founder Glen Case...

And another enjoying the atmosphere...

And finally, a Kristoff Maduro Lancero... one of my new Top Five smokes! Simply amazing flavors!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is NOT a plea to be bombed but....I've never smoked kristoff. How was it/ are they?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    This is NOT a plea to be bombed but....I've never smoked kristoff. How was it/ are they?
    I really like them. Have had the Maduro and the Sumatra and enjoyed both. First time trying the Maduro Lancero tonight and it was awesome. Glen Case is a cool dude. He started the company 10 years ago after getting burned out working in Financial Services. He named the company after his son, Kristopher and one of his blends, Brittania, after his daughter Brittany.

P.S. Everyone who has a Kristoff to spare... BOMB ERIC!!!!! LOL!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks awesome!

Kristoff are definitely worth a try. I love the maduros.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a great time Doug!
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Last time I was in my local B&M they gave me a Kristoff Galerones Sentido to try and I enjoyed it. I'll have to try some of their other smokes
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    If you haven't tried them yet, highly suggest you do. Ccom offers a nice sampler of them for around $59. Maybe cheaper if you email Tim. They are a little more on the high end, but taste it too.
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Great pictures of you! I love lanceros. Gonna have to check those out.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    Hey Unicorn, you notice all that wetness on the tip? What did you call that? Seems Puff has that too. Wet tongue... wet mouth... the dribble.. something.
    WaltBasil:
    Unicorn:
    Hey Unicorn, you notice all that wetness on the tip? What did you call that? Seems Puff has that too. Wet tongue... wet mouth... the dribble.. something.
    Wet smoker :) Me too. Wet smokers unite.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Aye..... So jealous.

Aj
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    WaltBasil:
    Unicorn:
    LOL! I tend to drool when I get excited. What can I say?

Seriously Jamie, if you like lanceros and medium-full bodied smokes, you will LOVE the Kristoff Maduro lancero. Best cigar I've had in a long time... as you can tell from the trail of wetness. ;^)
    Puff_Dougie:
    Unicorn:
    WaltBasil:
    Unicorn:
    LOL! I tend to drool when I get excited. What can I say?

Seriously Jamie, if you like lanceros and medium-full bodied smokes, you will LOVE the Kristoff Maduro lancero. Best cigar I've had in a long time... as you can tell from the trail of wetness. ;^)
    Awesome. I'll try and find me some!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a cool event. I haven't had a Kristoff in a while but I remember liking the GC the best. That was before they had lanceros, lol.