Home General Discussion

To Smoke or Not to Smoke...

It must be snowing in hell. Somehow got my hands on a dress box of the Jekylls. Can't decide if I should break them open or hold on to them for a bit and re-sell. Thoughts?

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm... That's a tough one. Maybe you should send 'em to me for safe keeping while you decide. ;^)

Seriously, dude. I'd crack the box and smoke a few. That's what they're for, right?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Would you resell for profit?
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Smoke some. Age some. Sell some. Bomb some.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • I've never really been afraid to smoke my good ones just to hold on to them, probably will break them open, the chase is always the exciting part.
  • Only I I didn't crack the box... Otherwise I really just give them to people I know will appreciate them. I'd rather get some good trades.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I always open and inspect...selling for profit?! I lose money selling stuff off since I'm in this hobby/obsession for enjoyment and not gain
    Money can't buy taste
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those empty dress boxes sell for crazy amounts on Ebay.
  • Eh....cracked the box, like you said Lee, it's an obsession. If anyone would like to trade, PM me. thanks all for the input.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selling Tats for profit ...... hmmm. Sounds familiar
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • No sales,just trades
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    pm me for details
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoke or trade the cigars, just keep the box in good condition. I just got an undressed box and they are pretty easy to come by. Hold on to the empty dress box, that is what counts.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    danielzreyes:
    pm me for details
    Got any OpusX?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes the chase for something like that is better than the actual cigar.
    Which is why when I finally come across one of my unicorn cigars, I try to get more than one.
    One to smoke to see if I actually like it. If I like it, the other gets saved for a special occasion.
    Sometimes I get lucky and get more than 2. Then I have one to present to a deserving person.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    jbarker_18:
    No sales,just trades
    good for you bro. I sincerely hope you enjoy them! Congrats on the nice pickup.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Smoke or trade the cigars, just keep the box in good condition. I just got an undressed box and they are pretty easy to come by. Hold on to the empty dress box, that is what counts.
    +1

That box is way cool .... put the cigars in a humi then set the box out on a shelf to display.
    Oogle over it.
    I know I would.

And yeah, the undressed boxes seem to be **relatively** easy to come by right now .... so I'd say smoke 1 or 3 now, that way if you really like them you can grab more (in undressed boxes) before they disappear.

Congrats on the sweet score and let us know how they smoke!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Rain:
    danielzreyes:
    pm me for details
    Got any OpusX?
    gross

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Funny you say that, I've got them in my humi still wrapped up in the appear and the box is up for display on my bar. I'm going to smoke one later. Let you know how it smokes.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Only downside is now you're *really* gonna need a dress box of the Hyde next year...hahahaha
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.