Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

It's the James Christian Way of Doing Things....

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Which means he absolutely positively kicked my AZZ! Good LORD brother I have no idea what to say and even though the note says not to mess with Rick I'm still clueless as to how I "deserved" such an intense and ridiculous butt kicking! Either way thank you so much brother this is incredible and I'm a huge Zino/Kelner slvt so this blew me away, thank you really and I will never forget this! And yes I am a giant car nut which just made that even more slick, can't wait to light one of these up and let the rest age for a while :D When you least expect it, watch your six...

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Zino Blast, very nice James, Brett have u finally learned your lesson.
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Which means he absolutely positively kicked my AZZ! Good LORD brother I have no idea what to say and even though the note says not to mess with Rick I'm still clueless as to how I "deserved" such an intense and ridiculous butt kicking! Either way thank you so much brother this is incredible and I'm a huge Zino/Kelner slvt so this blew me away, thank you really and I will never forget this! And yes I am a giant car nut which just made that even more slick, can't wait to light one of these up and let the rest age for a while :D When you least expect it, watch your six...

Nice hit!! Hey Brett, do you have any cool cars? I love cars, pics??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Enjoy them bro. Rick said to make it sting. I repeat, Rick said to make it sting. Blame Rick bro.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. What a hit.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done James!! Great hit
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very Nice. Brett, have you learned your lesson yet?
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit. I like the subliminal messaging .R Y lol
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irishman down!!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn!
    Money can't buy taste
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you again James can't wait to try these, but sadly I do t learn lessons hahaha
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    holy moley!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoom Zoom!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    benhanks:
    90+ Irishman:

Nice hit!! Hey Brett, do you have any cool cars? I love cars, pics??
    Hey Ben, I don't anymore but I ised to build cars and was a mechanic for quite some time. Had an 1985 Camaro Z28 that is built from two totaled wrecks that I spent years building into a race car/daily driver. Will see if I can't find a few pics and upload em.