Home Non Cigar Related

Sleep Study

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Having one tonight, complete with seedy looking hotel foom.image

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would talk to Jim. He might be able to tell you how to cheat.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Psh...I don't need to cheat! I can just go in the system later and change my results. Not that I would...
    HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP image
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww, sad rain.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had one of those years ago. Need to have another. No fun trying to sleep with all those wires glued to your face. Results always show that you had trouble sleeping. Go figure!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP image

Awesome pic bro! LMAO.
    hope something good comes from it
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I can see.....looks like they did a decent job of measuring and applying the electrodes! Good luck & send me the results... I can decipher them for you!
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP image
    Just remembered Halloween is right around the corner. Hope you had a restful sleep Rain.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Do they give you something to knock you out??? I would not be able to go to sleep like that.
    One God, One Truth
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    From what I can see.....looks like they did a decent job of measuring and applying the electrodes! Good luck & send me the results... I can decipher them for you!
    I've always wondered how they strap those things on for a guy who sleeps on his stomach...?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    I did not mind all the wires, but I am a stomach sleeper, so laying on my back all night sucked big time
    They don't give you any meds, but you can bring your own stuff.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That thing sucks and it is so hard to go to sleep with all that crap connected to you
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    On the plus side you look kinda like a DIY Ironman
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    If you have a wet dream will you short circuit? I don't think I could sleep like that all wired up, but properly medicated maybe. Yes, I would count MOW's until I fall asleep, good luck
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My doctor wants me to have a study done. I toss and turn a lot, I'd either zap or strangle myself. I think I'll keep stalling him after I saw all the wires on you!

Andddd....mild sleep apnea with limb movement.