Home Ratings & Reviews

Foundry Chillin Moose

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
What do yall think? Anyone had one?
One God, One Truth

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be ordering a fiver of the coronas with my next order. Always looking for a cheap corona for a daily smoke. I can send you a couple.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Check inbox sir.
    One God, One Truth
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost picked up a few at the local B&M last week. Didn't realize they were made by Foundry. Let us know what you think...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    From what I've heard you get what you paid for with these...not bad but far from amazing
    Money can't buy taste
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    From what I've heard you get what you paid for with these...not bad but far from amazing
    Yeah... that's pretty much why I didn't grab them. I figured they must be skimping on something to sell for less than $3.00 per stick. Still, I'm curious to see if they're a passable yard gar.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Yeah... that's pretty much why I didn't grab them. I figured they must be skimping on something to sell for less than $3.00 per stick. Still, I'm curious to see if they're a passable yard gar.
    AJ Fresh Rolled were amazing and around the same price.
    One God, One Truth