Home General Discussion

WOW, Jim.......

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
I mean, well, uh, ........ Wow!! (Big Shizza rides again!)

I don't know what I did to deserve being smacked around like this but, uh, well.. thanks, my friend. We just got home this afternoon from a 3-day campout with our camp club to find that this incendiary device includes some of my favorites and some that I'm totally unfamiliar with. The assortment should certainly keep me occupied for a while.

I hope your recovery period from your recent medical adventure allowed you to do this smack-down with no Ill effects. And, as I say from time to time, Youze iz a good kid.

Again, many thanks, Bro.....

photo AFE771FB-5227-4A07-B154-D9B8840140AF.jpg

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I wanted give someone in my home state some lovin!! Enjoy Marty glad you are out enjoying life!!
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    . We just got home this afternoon from a 3-day campout with our camp club
    Isn't this in the wrong forum? What I really I mean is, I want more details and pics in the "Do you even camp, Bro" thread.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    jlmarta:
    . We just got home this afternoon from a 3-day campout with our camp club
    Isn't this in the wrong forum? What I really I mean is, I want more details and pics in the "Do you even camp, Bro" thread.

Ordinarily I'd be happy to post about our campouts, Rob, (maybe even in the proper thread, Lol) except in this case the weather made it pretty much of a non-event. I managed to get about half of a HDM Excalibur smoked before I had to give it up and head for cover. Rain, followed by some nasty, nasty winds kept us holed up most of the time. Finding a package from Da Shizz when we got home more than made up for it, though..... ??
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Rain, followed by some nasty, nasty winds kept us holed up most of the time... ??
    Sorry, but when you read just this line only there is a great forum joke in there. MOW FTW!
    Bigshizza:
    Well I wanted give someone in my home state some lovin!! Enjoy Marty glad you are out enjoying life!!

You're from California? What part?

I've lived in Washington three different times and loved it each time. I wish I was still up there except that now I'm too old to do what I used to love doing then.
    FireRob:
    jlmarta:
    Rain, followed by some nasty, nasty winds kept us holed up most of the time... ??
    Sorry, but when you read just this line only there is a great forum joke in there. MOW FTW!

BWAHAHAHA!! Well, just interpret it however works best for ya... Hahaha ??
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonderful hit Jim.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Bigshizza:

You're from California? What part?

I've lived in Washington three different times and loved it each time. I wish I was still up there except that now I'm too old to do what I used to love doing then.
    Grew up in the San Fernando Valley!!
    Bigshizza:
    Grew up in the San Fernando Valley!!

Ah, so. I worked as an ET for Convair and Northrop in Palmdale back in '56/57.

As for Washington, I lived in Newhalem in '52. Then moved back to WA in '65 to work for Boeing while living in Issaquah. And in '81 I was transferred from back east to Longview, WA to work on building a paper mill for the Weyerhaeuser people. I think Washington is God's country. If you hunt or fish, after living in Washington you'll throw rocks at California.... ??
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's an animal!??