Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Don't tell my sweet, but...

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
...if this is the kind of thing I get for getting married I might just get married again (I kid, I kid!). But seriously, THREE things of my "want to try" list. Stubble, thank you so much. I really really appreciate this amazing bomb.

Obviously all three I've really wanted to try. I can't wait!
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Wish I had some
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OldBoots:
    Wish I had some
    Bwaaahhhhhhaaaa!!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NICE!! Enjoy bucko
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Very, very nice gesture and awesome selection of sticks. You better invite him to your next wedding.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    The upmann Cameroon is effervescent. Practically bubbling through the nostrils like a fine champagne. Enjoy and congrats.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there!! The Lost City only has around six months on it...in case you want to age it. ENJOY!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    Glad they got there!! The Lost City only has around six months on it...in case you want to age it. ENJOY!!
    Steve, thank you so much. Again! Far more than I deserve but very much appreciated.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the lady of your life enjoy cigars? I hope so. Either way congrats and fair winds to you both.