Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Secret Service

First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
Went on a trip to DC recently. We parked in a deck in town and walked to the Mall. We had to walk about two blocks from the White House to get to the Mall. I was wearing camo overhalls and had a daypack and a belt pack. I was stopped by a cop on a bicycle and asked " do you have a gun in your beltpack?". I replied"No not even a pocket knife because I want to go to the museums" I looked at the cop and saw he was S.S. I then started seeing all the S.S, agents on bicycles and standing on every corner cross street. The agents had white golf shirts with small badges and they were everywhere. I was probably spotted by a S.S. counter sniper high up and the guy that stopped me was in commo with the sniper. The agent was respectful and didn't ask me to open my beltpack.

Comments

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice job! :) I would find it a personal honor to have the SS watching me. lol We had the military watch us at Area 51 but nothing as cool as the Secret Service!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been talking to a couple of old friends in N Va. and they all say something is going on. One guy "our class clown" wonders if something is afoot, or if the S.S. is being punished for their "antics" (to put it mildly). I'm so tired of bad news I hope the bicycles and punishment is what's up.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Nice job! :) I would find it a personal honor to have the SS watching me. lol We had the military watch us at Area 51 but nothing as cool as the Secret Service!

You were at "51"? Boy, that explains a lot.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    LiquidChaos66:

You were at "51"? Boy, that explains a lot.

It does explain my recent blackouts and strange headaches....
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of people don't realize it, there is a uniformed division of the Secret Service. They are the ones that cover the outside of the Whitehouse and some Federal Buildings.

It might have been their bicycle patrol you saw.