Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Riddle me this???

29.5 days it can be seen somewhere but what you see is not real but a casting of it. for more of an answer you would need to only look at Alec Baldwin 1994. The Geo political talks have failed Missile away Pay it forward lol Track: Answer:

Comments

• phishstyxphishstyx Posts: 110
    The Shadow
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    is it an eclipse?
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    you guys are smart very close
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadowinthemoon better look out for the missle headed his way?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A see Geo in there as in Morgan Geo. Everyone bomb Morgan? OK
  • 11rocket1111rocket11 Posts: 138
    Blue moon?
    rsherman24:
    A see Geo in there as in Morgan Geo. Everyone bomb Morgan? OK
    verry cute sperm, verrry, very cute. ;)
  • phishstyxphishstyx Posts: 110
    Earthshine or the Da Vinci Glow
    LOL
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Jiunn doesn't mention something about poop
    Money can't buy taste
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Total Eclipse Of The Heart
    lol!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
    MorganGeo , had to be part of an elite military INTEL Program. I think he is a or was a SPOOK or watch a whole lot of Jeopardy
    Retircs1:
    MorganGeo , had to be part of an elite military INTEL Program. I think he is a or was a SPOOK or watch a whole lot of Jeopardy
    hahaha. I've got a '5th' sense. lol. :)
    MorganGeo:
    Retircs1:
    hahaha. I've got a '5th' sense. lol. :)
    lol ya think?
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Barber of Seville shaves all men living in Seville. No man is Seville is allowed to shave himself. The Barber of Seville lives in Seville. Who shaves The Barber of Seville?
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She doesn't need to. Ah snap!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a pretty good thread that was started. @wylaff you should probably say she shouldn't need one!
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Barber of Seville shaves all men living in Seville. No man is Seville is allowed to shave himself. The Barber of Seville lives in Seville. Who shaves The Barber of Seville?
    Ahhh, the paradox.
    The barber shaves himself.
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless the barber is @Wylaff
    It started as a no shave November and the wife liked it  B)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Thought you was auditioning for a part on duck dynasty. Couldn't grow a beard if my life depended on it.. 

Yes I'm jealous 
    I keep thinking of going for the full beards, but every couple of months I end up trimming it.