Home General Discussion

Please list best espresso coffee and sweet tasting cigars

My wife doesn't mind me smoking in the house as long as the cigar has a nice aroma.  Only been smoking cigars for a few years and still searching for some good flavorful cigars. I have tried the Tabak and Java from Drew Estates. Are there similiar cigars out there?

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Welcome to the forums!

You'll find most guys who get into smoking will start moving past the infused cigars, such as Drew Estate, and find smoking your typical cigars much more enjoyable. There are many cigars that have coffee and espresso type aromas and flavors, though they may not be as prominent as an infused cigar. My personal favorite that I've had recently with a coffee and chocolate flavor was a Cubao.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Espresso ;) Sorry I am not more help than being a smartass. Don't smoke flavored cigars. At least you get to smoke in the house.
  • dbodbo Posts: 8
    I like the Gurhka Black Puro, not sure why it gets such bad reviews and the wife loves the aroma.
  • I tasted coffee in La Gloria Cubana, and if your looking for something sweet try a maduro, probably not something extremely full bodied though. Maybe a Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro or Cusano 18 Paired Maduro. But otherwise, I have never smoked an infused cigar.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Graycliff makes a Double Espresso - again, not infused, just the tobacco has a darker, heavier, coffe and espresso flavor in the profile. It's probably a bit strong if you're into infused cigars, lol. Knock your socks off from the cigar buzz.
  • dbo:
    My wife doesn't mind me smoking in the house as long as the cigar has a nice aroma.  Only been smoking cigars for a few years and still searching for some good flavorful cigars. I have tried the Tabak and Java from Drew Estates. Are there similiar cigars out there?
    Hey brotha...i buy about 10 coffe/mocha/chocolate flavored smokes for my wife who enjoys them more than the standard cigar. A few good ones are: Drew Estate Java, Drew Estate Tabak Especial, Tatiana Mocha & El Mejor Espresso.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I don't know if they are the "best", but some of my favorites that fill that category are the Sancho Panza Double Maduro, Chateau Real Maduro, CAO MX2, the RP 1990, and the I-Press. Basically, start trying Maduro wrapped cigars.
  • If you enjoy the espresso taste the Isla Del Sol is another option. Plus its cheap about $3 a stick.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    taback especial, a sweet cigar, sort of infused.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    dbo:
    I like the Gurhka Black Puro, not sure why it gets such bad reviews and the wife loves the aroma.
    That's is a great stick. But I don't think I would burn thru it inside.

For a sweet coffee taste, check out Isla Del Sol by Drew Estates. My wife likes these.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Besides the DE Java / Tabak Especial / Isla del Sol another very good one is the Kopi Luwak --- Major esspesso flavor and choclatly ...very nice aroma as well
  • BTJR99BTJR99 Posts: 97
    I don't think your wife would like the aroma of a maduro. My wife always says they smell funky.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Sup D'Bo! I'ma knock that Eye Straight!

Welcome to the forums, and I aplogize if you haven't watched the movie "Friday" yet
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    AQUADGIO1200:
    El Mejor Espresso.
    this is a good one...

on the cheap too.
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Don Pepin Blue!