Home Non Cigar Related

Rehab Addict chick .....

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
she hot
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nicole Curtis. Her voice gets to me after a couple of episodes but she does fantastic work.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I couldnt stomach more than 15 minutes... All i heard was "Hey look at me, i'm a single mom who dresses like a skeez and rehabs houses with a small army of attention whores" What constitutes people getting or "warranting" their own TV show makes me effing puke. Especially this annoying box....
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    I couldnt stomach more than 15 minutes... All i heard was "Hey look at me, i'm a single mom who dresses like a skeez and rehabs houses with a small army of attention whores" What constitutes people getting or "warranting" their own TV show makes me effing puke. Especially this annoying box....
    Well said. Take out the rehab houses part and its the majority of television.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Pics or GTFO
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Nicole Curtis. Her voice gets to me after a couple of episodes but she does fantastic work.
    she's no mike holmes ....

but one of the "better" fix-up/rehab shows. can't stand her voice either but she seems to do good work

beats the hell out of those stupid-ass (room)-crashers series ....
    or that derp and bimbo on the flip or flop show
    ....wife loves those diy hgtv shows

for me though --- it's holmes on homes & this old house, or nothin

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    she hot
    I agree. It's the only time I can stare at a hot blond with my wife in the room without getting in trouble.