Home Ratings & Reviews

Diesel Hair of the Dog

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone interested in an aging project??

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe, I've got lots of time, what you looking for?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothin
    I for sure have lots of time to properly age some for you.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these any good? Never had one, but I am waiting a year for my other Diesels to age per forum advice. Had a couple a while back but they were my least favorite from the AJ sampler I bought.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Are these any good? Never had one, but I am waiting a year for my other Diesels to age per forum advice. Had a couple a while back but they were my least favorite from the AJ sampler I bought.

Yes they are very good, balance out nicely.
    Somehow prior to slowing down on the alcohol consumption....the Devil pried 3 boxes out of me. I swore at the time they were different, but no, all hair of the dog. I wouldn't mind some diesel shorty tho.....
    CharlieHeis:
    You can split the box with Patrick
    I don't have any of those but I will send something nice your way for the the box.
    MOW badge received.
    Patrickbrick:
    Maybe, I've got lots of time, what you looking for?
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6559 51
    CharlieHeis:
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6559 75
    Bigshizza:
    CharlieHeis:
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6559 75
    Looks like I better get a flat rate loaded up for a trip to Loon Lake. Thanks Jim!
    Jim you are very kind, and next week something will be heading your way. Thank you.
    MOW badge received.
    Patrickbrick:
    Jim you are very kind, and next week something will be heading your way. Thank you.
    Both boxes are from June-- FYI
    Dang Jim, I thought Patrickbrick and I were going to split a box. I'll have to repack my return fire now. Thank you sir!
    A simple 5ver is fine
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Somehow prior to slowing down on the alcohol consumption....the Devil pried 3 boxes out of me. I swore at the time they were different, but no, all hair of the dog. I wouldn't mind some diesel shorty tho.....
    Diesel shorty's you say? Ok!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bigshizza:
    Diesel shorty's you say? Ok!
    Run kids! It's the ice cream man!!!
    Jim your crazy I just ment the box half full. Thank you very much il let you know how they are in a couple years
    MOW badge received.
    Patrickbrick:
    Jim your crazy I just ment the box half full. Thank you very much il let you know how they are in a couple years
    When you guys are done with box just send it back and I will make you a birdhouse.
    Yes sir way to kind, I am still thinking of how to repay you. Thank you again. I have buried at the bottom of my aging cooler never to be seen again.
    MOW badge received.
    Thanks Charlie!! Great line-up!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks Charlie!! Great line-up!
    Whole line up looks tasty!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice work Charlie! Those Luchadors are fantastic.
    Thank you Pbrick! Great selection of sticks my friend!