Home Ratings & Reviews

Erik Espinosa Miami Fresh Rolled

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Picked up a couple of these unbanded beauties last week at my local B&M. From the La Zona factory in Esteli. Very nice inexpensive stick! Snag one if you see 'em!
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought about these for my last purchase, but hadn't ever heard of them. I've heard of Espinosa, but figured I'd stick with something known for now. Glad you posted this, may give them a try next time around.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've still got one and I know where to get more. PM your addy and I'll send you one to try.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, I apologize for no pictures. I had fully intended on it, but things were going on and I forgot about it

I received this cigar from Doug for my birthday (Thank you so much Bro). So I decided it was to be smoked.
    Being a cameroon fiend, any cigar that has that similar sweetness and cedary taste to it, is one I must get more of.
    The burn was spot on. No touch up was needed at all.
    The construction was a little on the tight side for me, but to be expected with a fresh roll.
    A little time aging I think would correct that.

All in all, I would have to say, dollar wise, this has to be a cigar I would consider a great buy.
    In my opinion, this would rival AJ's fresh roll, but on a different level.

If you like cameroons, in my opinon, you'll want to give this one a try.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you enjoyed it, Tony. My buddy Coleman has a hard time keeping them in stock at his B&M. They fly off the shelves. One of my favorite "every day" sticks.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see why they fly off the shelves.
    It's one of those "best kept secrets" that once it gets out, it's hard to keep them in stock.
    One of those cigars that when you smoke it, you go, "This is a bundle cigar?"
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these the ones that a rep (don't remember who) posted about a while back .... saying they're a good replacement for the AJ fresh rolled?????

Going to give these a shot next time I'm in the market for some "cheapys"

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Are these the ones that a rep (don't remember who) posted about a while back .... saying they're a good replacement for the AJ fresh rolled?????

I believe it is. Wish a corona was available.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:

Sean Lamb and yes. LINK

Still no corona and more expensive than the AJ ones. And, of course, not FTW.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    jgibv:

Sean Lamb and yes. LINK

Thanks Ken. I tried searching for it, but, well, you know how that goes.....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Ken Light:
    jgibv:

Sean Lamb and yes. LINK

Thanks Ken. I tried searching for it, but, well, you know how that goes.....

Yup. I happened to remember it was Sean and then found it that way.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.