Home Non Cigar Related

Get into the Halloween spirit...check out my pumpkins

What do you think of my carvin skills? I spent 3 hours with this sucka! I did the scare crow and my wife did the haunted mansion...they came out pretty coo!! imageimage

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    wow they kick A-SS
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have a pic of my pumpkin on my phone. ill sent it to myself later. its one of the Aliens from the simpsons aliens
  • kuzi16:
    i have a pic of my pumpkin on my phone. ill sent it to myself later. its one of the Aliens from the simpsons aliens
    Post it up Kuz....or anyone with their pumpkin creations
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Those rock
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That's pretty wicked. Did you do it freehand or follow a template?
  • j0z3r:
    That's pretty wicked. Did you do it freehand or follow a template?
    I wish i was good enought to do it freehand...i bought a carving tool kit that came with some templates. They are rated 1 to 5 on skill level....mine was a 4 and the wifes was a 2. I was pretty proud of myself...i ended up using my dremmel for some minor details.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look great!
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    YankeeMan:
    They look great!
    the wife and i were gonna do some but we couldnt find any pumpkins. guess thats what we get for waiting till the last minute.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Well, I didn't carve any pumkins this year, but I did get to start on a Halloween-themed sleeve for a very cool guy. Did the jock-o-lantern cover-up last week and the vampire yesterday:

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Good work with the pumpkins and tats!!! There is some talent out there just not from me.
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    Here is my pumpkin for Halloween 2009!

Pumpkin 2009
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    Here is my wifes pumpkin for 2009!

Jennifer Pumpkin 2009