Home Non Cigar Related

First of the year...

matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
And another round on the way... photo 38AE6408-B57B-43E2-A200-E04C9A568044_zpsyz97naug.jpg I really need a cigar room!!! Pre-req for the next abode! Oh and a 4 car garage!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    And another round on the way... photo 38AE6408-B57B-43E2-A200-E04C9A568044_zpsyz97naug.jpg I really need a cigar room!!! Pre-req for the next abode! Oh and a 4 car garage!
    We are expecting some winter weather over night. We never (hardly ever) have it before mid December.
    One God, One Truth
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was 12 Thursday night, 14 last night and going to be 12 again on Tuesday. These NC mountains are cold.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit 40 so it rained....sigh.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need a smoking room as well. I don't enjoy sitting in cold weather so the winter really cuts into my smoking
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    bert873:
    I need a smoking room as well. I don't enjoy sitting in cold weather so the winter really cuts into my smoking
    totally agree.....i get 1 or 2 cigars a week in the basement. More than that, and even with all the windows open downstairs and the door wide open + a fan blowing my cigar smoke toward the door, the house smells like a cigar.

Really what i need is a hot-tub.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am lucky with a B&M close but can't always get out an lately have been a bit to busy to get up there. I tried the basement once and not sure I will do that again. Kid has too many toys down there. I would imagine in the next year or two we end up moving as the wife wants a pool and we cannot do one here. I already told her she can have the pool as long as I get a cigar room. She was ok with that.

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    ....... the wife wants a pool and we cannot do one here. I already told her she can have the pool as long as I get a cigar room. She was ok with that.

Don't forget, though, Momma gets the pool and Daddy gets to maintain it - chemicals, cleaning, back-flushing the filter, and on and on, ad infinitum. Is it still worth it? Lol

Been there, done that.... ??
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm already cold
    photo Screenshot_2014-11-17-10-25-56.png
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I'm already cold

ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    danielzreyes:
    I'm already cold

30°, shoot me in the face, 34° , shoot me in the face, shoot me in the face, 36°,50°
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so this will probably tick some one off.all done in good fun... photo floridaweather_zpsfd14af4e.png
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    so this will probably tick some one off.all done in good fun... photo floridaweather_zpsfd14af4e.png
    Not cool, not cool
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    matkn293:
    ....... the wife wants a pool and we cannot do one here. I already told her she can have the pool as long as I get a cigar room. She was ok with that.

Don't forget, though, Momma gets the pool and Daddy gets to maintain it - chemicals, cleaning, back-flushing the filter, and on and on, ad infinitum. Is it still worth it? Lol

i know all about the maintaining. Good thing I know a pool salesman and a crew. My dad sells pools. Still a lot of work I know. At least I get to enjoy a cigar in my cigar room eventually. Give and take brother. Give and take.

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    jlmarta:
    matkn293:

i know all about the maintaining. Good thing I know a pool salesman and a crew. My dad sells pools. Still a lot of work I know. At least I get to enjoy a cigar in my cigar room eventually. Give and take brother. Give and take.

It's all good, then. I'm rooting for ya, Bro..... ??