Home Non Cigar Related

Help with a class

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
So I need to get writing on a leader that showed good leadership qualities. Wheither a good or bad guy in history, either way, man or women. Has to be a real person.
but Im brainlocked right now. Can yall make a few suggestions. I have like an hour till I need to start. Any help will be much appreciated.
Thank you.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Churchhill, Hitler, Ghandi, Stalin, Lincoln, Washington
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    John Wooden
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Genghis Khan. Look to an author named Jack Weatherford (I think).
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Thanks fellas. I appreciate it.
    One God, One Truth
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Jesus

Alexander the Great

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i would go wooden if it were me

either that or obama
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Snake head.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Let us know who you picked and how it turned out!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse, Gaul, Black Elk.
    First Warrior:
    All good, I'd add Geronimo, who wasn't a chief, but still a leader.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Amos Umwhat:
    First Warrior:
    All good, I'd add Geronimo, who wasn't a chief, but still a leader.
    if everyone listened to snake head all of them would have been nobodys lol
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
    I heard a story about Geronimo. He was released from prison in Fl and was riding a train west. He was confined to the last car in the train. When the train stopped he would got out and sell buttons off his shirt to the folks who can to see the famous NA. When the train started movng he would go in and sew new bottons back on his shirt to get ready for the next stop.
    First Warrior:
    I heard a story about Geronimo. He was released from prison in Fl and was riding a train west. He was confined to the last car in the train. When the train stopped he would got out and sell buttons off his shirt to the folks who can to see the famous NA. When the train started movng he would go in and sew new bottons back on his shirt to get ready for the next stop.
    Not saying they weren't brilliant noble men. But it seems all too often we shut out the "crazy" people that try to warn us and now everyone has a sore a $$ because of it . Now days were conspiracy theorists or oppositional defiance disorder but its the same thing. Because we aren't blind and speak truths we are labeled crazy so no one listens. Prepare for the need fo more lube people.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick Grimes!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

First Warrior:
    True. When I had the same assignment, I did mt paper on him. Fascinating man.

I went with Genghis Khan. Really didnt know much about him.
    One God, One Truth
    roland_7707:
    I went with Genghis Khan. Really didnt know much about him.
    Did you find the Jack Weatherford book? Interesting history, from orphan & slave to ruler of the known world.

When you write your paper on Genghis Khan look at archery. The mongols had the edge in technology that war always produces. They had short, strong composite bows made of wood and horn.Their bows were made for fighting on horse back. They had the best weapons.
    Made an "A" on it. Thanks guys
    One God, One Truth
    roland_7707:
    Made an "A" on it. Thanks guys
    Nice. Interesting fellow, wasn't he?