Home Ratings & Reviews

Davidoff Primeros?

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Has anyone tried one? Considering that it's 30 dollars for a tin of 6 (and the fact that you can get a 4x4 bundle for 40 bucks), I'd hope it's good.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are very good. I prefer the Nicaragua over the Domincan and Maduro, but all three are great quick cigars.
    That being said, the 4x4 to me, is a better value.
    But it's kind of comparing apples to oranges.
    I can tell you is that it is worth trying the Nicaragua Primeros.
    But the cost makes it a little high to make it a daily cigar.
    So while I like them, I would not buy them for that price.
    Many other cigars in that price range that are better.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we talking the 4x4's? If so BUY THEM! I don't think you'll regret it at all.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Are we talking the 4x4's? If so BUY THEM! I don't think you'll regret it at all.
    Oh, no. I already know the 3x3 and 4x4s are bundle-worthy. I was curious about the Davidoff Primeros (http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=2019).
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    They are good! The nc maduros are great quick smokes!
    Money can't buy taste
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your input, guys. Looks like it's going to go on my list of things to try out along with more 4x4s.