Home General Discussion

Haul From Cigars and Cars

Was at Cigars and Cars this past weekend and this is what the wife and I left with not counting the 5 sticks I smoked and the 3 the wife smoked during the event and the after party. Plus all the Bourbon and scotch (Macallan scotch all years) you could drink. image

Comments

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    where was this?

Aj
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Quite the haul!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    **** I miss cigar events like that! That's a serious haul man, killer!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you even Sanuks bro?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice haul brother! Looks like it was in Orlando?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    That's it? Man what a killer haul! Enjoy!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice haul, looks like u had a great time.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Bat-masterson:
    Was at Cigars and Cars this past weekend and this is what the wife and I left with not counting the 5 sticks I smoked and the 3 the wife smoked during the event and the after party. Plus all the Bourbon and scotch (Macallan scotch all years) you could drink. image
    Will you and your wife adopt me?
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Guessing Corona Cigars in Orlando...I see of few of their blends there I know.
  • Bat-mastersonBat-masterson Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Yes, Corona in Orlando was one of the sponsors, we went to the Lake Mary store for the after party.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Bat-masterson:
    Vulchor:
    Yes, Corona in Orlando was one of the sponsors, we went to the Lake Mary store for the after party.
    what kind of cars were on spot? classics? ricers? antique? just curious

Aj
  • Bat-mastersonBat-masterson Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Bat-masterson:
    Vulchor:
    what kind of cars were on spot? classics? ricers? antique? just curious

Aj
    The main sponsor was Aston Martin so there were a couple new cars going for over $200,000, then they also out back had a band, more whiskey and about a dozen top classics. Plus the Orlando Predators cheerleaders were there, 25 cigar manufactures had booths there, and at least 15 booths of bourbons, scotch and wines. Then for the VIP you had a Scotch pairing class.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Does this mean you won't adopt me? :(

[Homer Simpson voice] : mmm cheerleaders.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico