Home Non Cigar Related

Be gone for awhile.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Too much going on and I think it best I leave this forum and the others until things improve.

But...

I want to wish you all the best during the holidays, and may you and yours find prosperity and happiness for all the holidays to come.

Comments

• wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    You'll be missed. Good luck.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    :( Take care! You have a good holiday season as well! Hope all goes well for you!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope it's all good stuff going on...
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohh you will be missed james!!hope all goes well .
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you JD.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to see you having to take a hiatus, JD. Prayers for you and the family that things improve quickly! Happy Holidays to you and yours, brother! Let us know if there's anything we can help with.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope things get better for you, best wishes with the upcoming holidays.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD, I'll be looking for you till you return.Go ahead and hammer the asshol--s that are in your life. Give your critters a scratch for me. Later. Rodger
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best wishes to you and yours, keep the faith and things will get different.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate to read this. Hope all is well your way and Happy thanksgiving to you and yours.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best wishes to you and your family JD
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the best to you, JD. I hope all works out in your favor, my friend. I'll miss your frequent postings and will be on the lookout for your return. May your Thanksgiving be full and may your holiday season contain a blessed Christmas and a healthy, happy, and prosperous new year. (I hope your hiatus doesn't last that long, however). ??
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best wishes for you and yours.. Enjoy reading your posts and hope you return soon and safe.. Thank you
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    it's not a goodbye, I hate goodbyes, lets just say see ya later! good luck sending some positive vibes your way via the interwebs
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this and hope things settle down and improve for you. I know I was in he same boat and was gone much longer than anticipated so hopefully your return is much quicker than mine was. Happy Holidays to you as well.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that jd, take care of business and I hope all works out well. See you again soon my friend, PM sent.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope all goes well JD, take care of yourself and your family.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.