Home General Discussion

I owe sombody!

Hi everyone. I haven't been here in a while. Life has been upside down and it is finally going right side up again. Some time past (over a year ago) one of the forum members did me a solid. I think it might have been FireTruckGuy, but I'm not sure. FireTruck, if you are still here, let me know if it was you that helped me out so long ago? It's high time that I pay you back. I have finished school and took a job in another city, sold the house and moved. It's a pay cut but it pays the bills. I always make good for my debt so if you still hang around here please reply. The holiday season is close and I'd like to repay whomever it was that last helped me. I know I left the door open here for a million of you to say I owe you... but please be gentle. It's been a rough haul.

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I've not seen FTG in a while, but I'd guess some of the real Ccom vets may be able to get ahold of him. Welcome back! Glad things are looking up.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    I'd guess some of the real Ccom vets may be able to get ahold of him.
    Not to be confused with us fake Ccom vets.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brett FTG is sill around, if u need his addy I'm sure I can give it to ya, wink wink.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    0patience:
    New Boots:
    I'd guess some of the real Ccom vets may be able to get ahold of him.
    Not to be confused with us fake Ccom vets.
    Not how that was meant....****
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    It's good to know that he's still around. I will see what I can arrange from here, but if I need that addy I will let you know.