Home Non Cigar Related

Black friday loot

did you guys get any good deals today?
i ended up getting a nextbook andn a coffee maker
Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.

Comments

• blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I despise shopping, but I did get 30% off my entire order from another website which was bit chin
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Basically just got a couple things for the Gift Exchange. Overall haven't been too impressed with a lot of the deals out there honestly. Hoping maybe Cyber Monday will have some good deals.

blutattoo:
    I despise shopping, but I did get 30% off my entire order from another website which was bit chin

Damn, very nice. Best I saw from other sites was 20% off an order so 30% is pretty bad ass. Nice score on that.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 bottle of Bourbon county brand stout. Lame
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't think that the black Friday deals were that great, this year. I hope the beard kills it on Monday.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    dafuq? I got a 4 pack from bevmo.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    I got a new pillow for $6 bucks. I'm gonna sleep like king tonight lol
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox one and a punching bag
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    bert873:
    cheaper than throwing the x box across the room :)
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    I picked up my Chippawa Boots for 129.00, on sale down from 249.00, very happy day!!
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    got some day old food in plastic
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    bert873:
    cheaper than throwing the x box across the room :)
    Hahahahahaha
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I got a nice Sylvania Bluetooth Speaker for $15 from Walmart. Had my whole hangar jamming yesterday.

And we got a bunch of toys and pajamas for the daughters for Christmas.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scored a laptop for the autistic grandson. He likes to play dinosaur DVDs and surf the net for pictures of feet. Now he getting full grown age, they want to set him to work folding pizza boxes and dumb rote work and packing work like that. He won't do it. With his puter skills, no reason he couldn't do medical billing. Couldn't be any worse than the people who do.

Best Buy. Going nuts down there. Couldn't pick it up Friday cause their pick up lines were long and not moving. Staffed by one trainee and a hippo with an attitude. So I bailed, went back and snatched it this morning.

On the way back I dropped by Lowes to pick up some romex and a junction box and an outlet. Scored an outlet with built in USB charger. What a dynamite idea.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    As it happens, Spain has adopted ¨Black Friday¨ this year...but it was kind of a fluke. Everybody made a big deal about it as sales only happen twice a year here, but there wasn´t really much to speak of. We went to Costco (yes we have a Costco) looking to buy a new computer, but the only one they had on ¨Black Friday Deal¨was complete BS. Before Friday it was €700 (I know for a fact, as we had just bought another PC there on Wednesday). Anyway, come Friday it was listed as ¨€999 marked down to €699!!!¨. Facepalm.

End result, did pick up a new Asus laptop bundle (with bag and wireless mouse) on Wednesday for €290, so that´s great.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    danielzreyes:
    Goose Island? Is this a big deal? I know I can get it here. Maybe I'll have to pick one up.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Jetmech_63:
    danielzreyes:
    Goose Island? Is this a big deal? I know I can get it here. Maybe I'll have to pick one up.
    Yes a big deal. Huge Bourbon beer. Pick up a four pack if you can.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    CharlieHeis:
    Jetmech_63:
    danielzreyes:
    online or a b&m store?
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    bandyt09:
    CharlieHeis:
    Jetmech_63:
    danielzreyes:
    online or a b&m store?
    B&M stores.
    Cool. I'll have to grab a four pack. Pushing $20 if I remember right
    CharlieHeis:
    Out here, California, it was $27 - $30 a four pack.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I worked,but the waitress at my lunch place bought my lunch.
    bandyt09:
    CharlieHeis:
    Good to know, so I'll be paying $20 for a four pack and feel like I'm getting a deal haha
    CharlieHeis:
    bandyt09:
    CharlieHeis:
    Good to know, so I'll be paying $20 for a four pack and feel like I'm getting a deal haha
    At $20, it would be a deal, $5.00 a bottle is a great price.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannnn. $10+ for a single bottle
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    Mannnn. $10+ for a single bottle
    If it makes you feel better I'm sure our prices on California wine are double what yours are. Maybe. I don't drink wine.