Home Non Cigar Related

Don't buy Wonderful Pistachios

youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
I enjoy pistachios after almost every cigar. I will no longer buy Wonderful brand. I have seen SEVERAL cases of this on social media, and today I found some black, spoiled nuts and this grimy little bug!
Just a heads up for my homies here.
ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start freezing your pistachios brah
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Start freezing your pistachios brah
    Lol that guy was a goner long before he got to Cleveland
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    guess what i was eating as i read this
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was it being in Cleveland?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Hahahaha!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Gross!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bigshizza:
    Hahahaha!!
    This is entirely possible. Poor guy. Only the strong survive the 'Land!
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbs and protein.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    LMAO you should see what goes into the flour most pre baked pies and breads use!

Animal farm anyones?

Aj
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    I enjoy pistachios after almost every cigar. I will no longer buy Wonderful brand. I have seen SEVERAL cases of this on social media, and today I found some black, spoiled nuts and this grimy little bug!
    lol wut?
    never buy again?

i mean that's like saying you'd never eat salad again because you found an aphid on a leaf ?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    youngryan216:
    lol wut?
    never buy again?

i mean that's like saying you'd never eat salad again because you found an aphid on a leaf ?

Just the brand. Not pistachios in general.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this would be an issue with only Wonderful brand pistachios. I've had bad peanuts, pistachios, almonds, and fruit from all kinds of vendors. It's unfortunate when it happens, but I don't think it's reasonable to search every single pistachio for a defect. It's your money and you can spend it on whatever brand you prefer, but I'm sure this will not be your last run in with an aphid or blackened pistachio.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know.. cigars come with bugs too.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    jgibv:
    youngryan216:
    lol wut?
    never buy again?

Just the brand. Not pistachios in general.
    oh ok....because that's just nuts! hahahaha (i'll see myself out)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lit up a Cinco Vegas Cold to enjoy with one of my newly purchased 3lb bags of Wonderful Pistachios and don't you know it had no draw at all. Even after shooting a coat hanger foot to head it was terrible. Why, I think of the thousands of Cinco Vegas Golds that I have purchased and this one ruined them all for me.

So, as a public service I am offering to take off your hands any Cinco Vegas Golds, or even any pistachios you have. But experience tells me that there won't be any takers, but the offer is very real.
    jd50ae:
    I lit up a Cinco Vegas Cold to enjoy with one of my newly purchased 3lb bags of Wonderful Pistachios and don't you know it had no draw at all. Even after shooting a coat hanger foot to head it was terrible. Why, I think of the thousands of Cinco Vegas Golds that I have purchased and this one ruined them all for me.

So, as a public service I am offering to take off your hands any Cinco Vegas Golds, or even any pistachios you have. But experience tells me that there won't be any takers, but the offer is very real.
    I've got some nuts for you jd ;)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are a delicacy in some places. Eat him up
    They're sending me like $50 worth of coupons for free nutz.