Home Ratings & Reviews

Bench Made cigars

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
Anybody had them? Suppose to be a budget Pepin blend. They're cheap $65 a box 25

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have not heard of them until this and went and looked them up. I might need to give them a run and see how they are.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That does look interesting.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DZR could use a Benchmade knife to cut these up.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Anybody had them? Suppose to be a budget Pepin blend. They're cheap $65 a box 25
    How did I not know about these?
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Okay, I'm bugged out fellas. I can't tell you how many of these cigars I have smoked and not know that it was a Pepin blend. Honestly, it was one of the first cigars I smoke a lot of because they sold them in store on post in Germany. They are decent, I haven had one in a few years, but when I smoked them it was like a very good every day stick.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never hears of these but will try them now. I'll be on the lookout
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Box split anyone? Toro maybe?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had 1 or 2 of these, had no clue it was a Pepin. They are decent, believe I recieved them in a sampler long ago. Interesting