Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard about this on twitter. Being at work, I didn't have time to read it though.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    I heard about this on twitter. Being at work, I didn't have time to read it though.
    you also heard about this in the general cigar area......thanks for trying to steal my thunder Glock!!!!!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, just saw that too. Why did I check NCR first? Of course this is cigar related.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    CharlieHeis:
    you also heard about this in the general cigar area......thanks for trying to steal my thunder Glock!!!!!
    now I'm uncertain as to which thread to respond in.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    brianetz1:
    CharlieHeis:
    now I'm uncertain as to which thread to respond in.
    All of them. gotta keep the fluff going Bro!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    CharlieHeis:
    Better than stealing your sandwich from your hands... God knows what u would try to do to me.