Home General Discussion

Stradivarius

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know many will probably think "what, you didn't know?", but is the Stradivarius no more? I noticed it was gone from the list here, did a small amount of poking around and found it to be sold out everywhere I looked. Was this a one time cigar? Or, can we expect that someone will make more, or recreate it?
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    I know many will probably think "what, you didn't know?", but is the Stradivarius no more? I noticed it was gone from the list here, did a small amount of poking around and found it to be sold out everywhere I looked. Was this a one time cigar? Or, can we expect that someone will make more, or recreate it?
    don't know the answer to your question ....
    but i will tell you that i've seen them heavily discounted at multiple online retailers over the past 6 months or so.

just speculating here ---- but that makes me think it's "no more" and companies are trying to clear them off the shelves.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *