Home Non Cigar Related

Jack Daniels Winter Jack Tennessee Cider

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Wife was at the PX last night and they had some sample of this stuff. She tried it and bought a bottle. You guys know my girly taste buds can only handle Redds but this stuff is dang tasty...which makes sense since it's 15 proof. Anyone tried it, and if so what are your thoughts? Any other low proofs that you guys like? image

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    That ish is right in line with your girly taste buds.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Well duh...if not I would not have posted. I'm not comfortable even doing a three way with you, we need to make it four. xoxo my GED hearts you.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    That looks fantastic, I am actually gonna try and find that today. That would compliment Christmas dinner Nicely. Thanks Rain
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they make it in apple?
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    15 proof only, eh? Man, that temps a person to recreate a certain scene from Animal House...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    15 proof only, eh? Man, that temps a person to recreate a certain scene from Animal House...
    Strike that. I just read the bottle. It's 30 proof! Haha, you trying to get me drunk?
    Oops...meant percent. My bad! I like you drunk, though.This would be good for someone starting out or little girls (IE me). I take a sip of regular JD and and grimace, but I was drinking this stuff neat.
    flowbee:
    That looks fantastic, I am actually gonna try and find that today. That would compliment Christmas dinner Nicely. Thanks Rain
    Doubt it is rare or anything, but if you cant find it let me know...it's $15 here.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Bought a bottle of it last year. I like most of their other stuff at the time: GJ, SB, TH. Couldn't get to like this stuff though. Ended up giving it to my neighbors. They seemed to like it. But as with most libations, always good to try and experience new things.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    I got girly taste buds to. Reds all the way. Might have to see if we got that down here. We have a general moonshine (apple pie) that is 40 proof that is my favorite.
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Redds smell like feet? This guy says so.
    I gotta get some of this. LOL I stumbled across a Stongbow once and it's nice. (I have not paired it with a cigar. Probably wouldn't even try.) But this Redds stuff? I really want to smell the feet now.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a really pricey wine cooler but very tasty!! I could drink a bottle in one sitting, I think I did last year.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    ..... Any other low proofs that you guys like?
    Water ;-) ;-) ;-)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Need to get some more, but it's not TSWOTM :(
    tswotm...tswotm....the same without the meth?
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    flowbee:
    Doubt it is rare or anything, but if you cant find it let me know...it's $15 here.
    i found one today, thanks Randy