Home Non Cigar Related

I'm finally done!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
School that is! Crap now I gotta go on a job search. But yayyyyy I'm done and finally can make a ok living for myself
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    School that is! Crap now I gotta go on a job search. But yayyyyy I'm done and finally can make a ok living for myself
    Lee, high school diplomas aren't all that good in the real world so I would suggest you go to college now..........
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lee, high school diplomas aren't all that good in the real world so I would suggest you go to college now..........
    +100! I had someone convince me of this too when I graduated. Then another convinced me to stay and get my MBA. They may never know but I thank them on a daily basis. if at all possible I would strongly urge you to do the same. :)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:

Congrats Lee. Wish you the best of luck
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    What school/field? Congrats!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Lee.mcglynn:

+1
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Lee!!! Good luck in the job search. What field are you looking to enter?

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    rsherman24:
    Lee.mcglynn:

+1
    +2
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Lee and great job sticking it out, congrats and beat of luck my friend!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys I'm now a fully liscenced hvac tech
    Money can't buy taste
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Congrats and best wish's on the job search!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Congrats Lee! Coincidentally, I've always wanted to know,......... Why does duct tape work well on everything except ducts?
    Awesome man! My dad owned his own HVAC/R business in Virginia Beach. Was a ton of fun as a kid to ride around the beach, jump on roofs and hook up the gauges.
    Bob Luken:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Congrats Lee! Coincidentally, I've always wanted to know,......... Why does duct tape work well on everything except ducts?
    hahahahaaaa you are right! It was used a long time ago to patch small holes in duck boats...later down the line the name was messed up and never corrected. Always use the metal tape and your in the clear
    Money can't buy taste
    Rain:
    Awesome man! My dad owned his own HVAC/R business in Virginia Beach. Was a ton of fun as a kid to ride around the beach, jump on roofs and hook up the gauges.
    yeah it's a fun job when you get the right ones...but I need a job with something new everyday or I get bored! Why didn't you follow in your dad's footsteps?
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Rain:
    yeah it's a fun job when you get the right ones...but I need a job with something new everyday or I get bored! Why didn't you follow in your dad's footsteps?
    Realized that I'm not very mechanically inclined. Looking back, also, it was fun but it's not where my heart is at.
    Rain:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Rain:
    Realized that I'm not very mechanically inclined. Looking back, also, it was fun but it's not where my heart is at.
    gotcha yeah it's not for everyone! I enjoy trying to figure out things so it's right up my ally
    Money can't buy taste
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    aww sweet man, now we got a baddass hook up for R12 and R22. I love the sound of that.

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    aww sweet man, now we got a baddass hook up for R12 and R22. I love the sound of that.

Aj
    hahaha yeah that stuff is so expensive now!! It sucks but what can you do
    Money can't buy taste