Home Non Cigar Related

Pressure point KOs

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
I spent my lunch break on Youtube today... I watched countless pressure point KO videos.. DANG That is crazy stuff! Anyone here know much about pressure points?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    I spent my lunch break on Youtube today... I watched countless pressure point KO videos.. DANG That is crazy stuff! Anyone here know much about pressure points?
    Nope, but I have a few coworkers that I would love to try it out on!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Let us know how that works out.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    been researching more about these pressure point KOs... the idea of most of them is quite frightening. Basically getting your nerves to send signals up to your brain. Then hitting more to the point where there is so much going into the processing center of your nerves that it overloads your brain and it shuts down... That is an INSANE concept to think about.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    LiquidChaos66:
    +1! and some family members too lol
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n!