Home General Discussion

100K Views Celebration Smoke

MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
So, I just noticed my review thread passed 100,000 views. Even though half of those are probably me looking back through old reviews, I thought it deserved a bit of a celebration. What should I smoke? Check out my selection here:

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?action=humidor&member=martel47&set=curr

I'm only going to let this ride for a short while before I smoke something. The winner might be lit tomorrow if there aren't enough responses before I light one today.

Limitation: My Fuente Aniversary and the Opus X LC are holding for a while so they won't be smoked. I'll also not consider the Padron 1964. All are being saved for that 365+ day mark and a special occasion past that.
Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Man O' War Armada Toro Grande
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ashton VSG or Cabaiguan
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I usually look to beginnings to commemorate milestones, in a sense completing the cycle. It looks like the earliest cigar you reviewed and have currently in your inventory in an identical vitola is a Ramon Bueso Genesis robusto, and fittingly it now has just over a year of age on it. I recommended re-visiting this one with age then, and I'll again recommend revisiting it now.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliva MBIII robusto. Good stick
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I usually look to beginnings to commemorate milestones, in a sense completing the cycle. It looks like the earliest cigar you reviewed and have currently in your inventory in an identical vitola is a Ramon Bueso Genesis robusto, and fittingly it now has just over a year of age on it. I recommended re-visiting this one with age then, and I'll again recommend revisiting it now.
    Good idea! I smoked the Cabiguan today, but might pick up the Genesis tomorrow. I was leaving toward the Armada before this suggestion. I did review over if those early on, too. I should mention that some of those dates are completely made up. Somewhat accurate, but I didn't track down every bomb list and date when entering the humi.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.