Home Non Cigar Related

How do you Starbucks?

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
It's usually what ever dark roast they have brewing with two shots of vanilla or just black. Occasional Cafe Mocha. Size depends on my mood.
photo 20141226_170301.jpg
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Venti house blend with two Splenda and cream. Can't go wrong son. Good stuff. It'll knock your socks off. ;)
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The closest Starbucks is 50 minutes away on two lane mountain roads. I usually buy Starbucks dark French Roast at the general store and use a press. I like a little Silk creamer and a small touch of raw sugar. Two big cups with my morning stogie and a book and I'm ready to go to work.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    It's over roasted, so I tend to avoid it. When I go, I usually get a white chocolate or salted caramel mocha.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I just drive right past them and usually never even notice it was there.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The *** sold the Sonics... F him and Walmart too!!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I do Starbucks, which is rare, it's either their strongest straight up or a triple venti mocha latte no whip.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    They got your name right? You must be a regular.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    tall, blonde and black
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do I Starbucks? I don't!

I dislike their over-roasted product so if I'm going to stop for a coffee somewhere I'd much rather hit one of the local independent coffee houses. Not only is the experience a better one but the coffee's better and I keep the money in local circulation. Most of the time, though, I brew my own at home with specialty coffees and a cigar.... Life is good ??
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    How do I Starbucks? I don't!

I dislike their over-roasted product so if I'm going to stop for a coffee somewhere I'd much rather hit one of the local independent coffee houses. Not only is the experience a better one but the coffee's better and I keep the money in local circulation. Most of the time, though, I brew my own at home with specialty coffees and a cigar.... Life is good ??
    Yup, same here, only hit Starbucks as a last resort.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only words I say at a Starbucks, "Number 5 grind". What I mutter is UN-printable.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Grande decaf whole milk Americano. Sweetened with classic syrup.

I can't do caffeine, so this is a perfect drink hot or iced. Very flavorful and you won't have a sweaty, caffeine-dump in your future.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Grande decaf whole milk Americano. Sweetened with classic syrup.

I can't do caffeine, so this is a perfect drink hot or iced. Very flavorful and you won't have a sweaty, caffeine-dump in your future.
    Communist.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    ........and you won't have a sweaty, caffeine-dump in your future.
    A what? I hate to guess. My fist presumption is gross. My second,.......... well I don't have any other presumptions but I wish I did.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    youngryan216:
    A what? I hate to guess. My fist presumption is gross. My second,.......... well I don't have any other presumptions but I wish I did.
    sounds like juinn and his mid cigar dumps.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    Bob Luken:
    youngryan216:
    sounds like juinn and his mid cigar dumps.
    I am sensitive to caffeine and alcohol. But for some reason, I can smoke cigars. Strange, I know.

Rain, you McCarthyism'd me. But now the embargo has loosened so soon there will be propoganda stateside. Viva Castro! Viva decaf!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    tall, blonde and black
    like this?....