Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Personal message to the A-Holes

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who stole 5 packages from my porch today... Don't let me find u mother fvckers. 2 boxes of cigars, 1 was a gift from my wife another a gift for father in law, Dishes for mother in law, watch for my son and a fleece blanket made from a friend. These people disgust me.

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    ouch
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need an attitude adjustment with a ball bat. In NC you cannot protect personal property with lethal force but you can bustem up a bit.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe your horses covered them up with their poop? Jk I'm sorry to hear that. Those stealers should get shat on from your horses
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got you! I like Ray met him on Vherf....never make the same mistake. Get cameras and bait the SOB's to come back!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sucks man. Hope you catch the sh!theads

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    How can we help the frown turn upside down??
  • Options
    Iceberg04Iceberg04 Posts: 64
    Glock1975:
    Who stole 5 packages from my porch today... Don't let me find u mother fvckers. 2 boxes of cigars, 1 was a gift from my wife another a gift for father in law, Dishes for mother in law, watch for my son and a fleece blanket made from a friend. These people disgust me.
    Damn man, sorry to here that. If there's one thing I cant stand its a god damn thief.. I hope you catch the **** that jacked your *** and show them who they are messing with!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really. Who the fvck steals Christmas packages? I hope you find them and make sure they have a hard time picking up packages in the future.
  • Options
    Please see TPB thread
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Man that's not good! I hope you gettem good!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't be around all the time and I love the idea of a camera.

Years ago when I lived in a condo someone would steal the Sunday paper every week. I set up a motion camera in the door peep hole. Boom. Posted the AHs picture, while stealing the paper, on the lobby bulletin board. He couldn't take the "publicity" and moved.