Home Non Cigar Related

Getting a New Dog

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    Well I'm just waiting to hear back from the people I submitted the adoption application to. The puppies won't be ready until Nov. 6th, so hopefully next week I'll hear from them. I've been stalling long enough, I miss having a dog.

If its a boy you should definitly name him Dallas ...
    If its a girl name her Romo ...I'm just sayin ...
    Or since your turning into such a Saints fan how about " Cool Brees " for either ...whassup cool brees !!!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    Well I'm just waiting to hear back from the people I submitted the adoption application to. The puppies won't be ready until Nov. 6th, so hopefully next week I'll hear from them. I've been stalling long enough, I miss having a dog.

Or since your turning into such a Saints fan how about " Cool Brees " for either ...whassup cool brees !!!
    The one we are looking at and hopefully getting later this week is a little girl, so I was thinkin Peyton... That could be a girls name right? haha Actually we are probably going to name her Padialla, and call her Padi for short.
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

The one we are looking at and hopefully getting later this week is a little girl, so I was thinkin Peyton... That could be a girls name right? haha Actually we are probably going to name her Padialla, and call her Padi for short.

Thats cool ...good luck getting her ...
    This is the little one we are hoping to get.

Photobucket
    She looks awsome !!! I'm prayin' for ya to get her ... your son will love her ...
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Ummmmm.... I'm just glad your not trying to get the dead one in the background.... I'm sure he wouldn't eat much, but he'd only be fun for about a week, or at least until your petting off clumps of hair
    Lasabar:
    Ummmmm.... I'm just glad your not trying to get the dead one in the background.... I'm sure he wouldn't eat much, but he'd only be fun for about a week, or at least until your petting off clumps of hair
    Haha Thats nasty... But funny!
    Lasabar:

Lassy ya know thats disgusting ...funny ...but disgusting
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's sad that you're not naming it Lassy!
  • BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    I've always liked Molly for a female pooch, though it's not related to cigars.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    :)
    Just an update, we talked to the lady with the dogs today and they are getting their 2nd set of shots tonight and will be ready for adoption tomorrow which works out perfectly because I get off at 4am and will be off for a couple days. I'm planning on taking a nap for a couple hours then getting up and heading down with the wife and kiddo to pick up our new puppy. I'll post some pics tomorrow once we get her home.
    WE WANT PICTURES !!!
  • border collies rule, a neighbor at the lake had one that would wait at the end of the dock 'till you said jump and it would jump in the lake and repeat all day long. You should name her Nica as in Libre.
    Well guys, meet................

Boris. We thought about it and after picking up the very rare "Boris" cigar from Tatuaje at the event, we thought that name fit since this puppy is actually a little boy. The website I was looking at had it wrong. So here he is, our newest family member!

Photobucket

Photobucket
    Awsome little guy Jason ...that is a cooool pup !!! I hope you guys enjoy him for many years as he grows in stature as well as your familys hearts ...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Cute pup, congrats Jason.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Contrats, he's really beautiful. Enjoy!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Adorable little guy. cool name, too!
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    congrat's Puro and family. Welcome to Boris! Great name!
  • BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    That's a cute little pup and an excellent name!! It's also the name of an excellent beer brewed by Hoppin' Frog! In fact, it won the gold medal at the Great American Beer Festival in '08.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations man! Getting a new dog is always fun...now comes the rEaLLy fun part - potty training! ;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Great pup, treat him, good!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Badass man, congratulations!
    Ok, I was just thinking maybe I should post up some pics of my pup now that he is grown up and nearing a year old. He is hyper as hell and kind of a moron at times, but is really a sweet dog and is learning everyday.
    Photobucket
  • TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Nice looking dog. The number one rule in picking out a dogs name is understanding that you might end up chasing it down the street in your undies screaming at it to get back here. You really don't want to be screaming Fluffy or Charese, or some such.
    We went with Boris. Figured it was a manly enough to scream out and the neighbors wouldn't laugh, and we named him after one of the Tatuaje Halloween release cigars from last year.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    good looking pup...yeah my husky turns 1 next month on the 18th...crazy It feels like yesterday when I got him at 3 months old!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Great looking pup man! My pit just turned 2 and is finally starting to calm down...lol The sad part is now he doesn't wanna go on as long of walks which was always a lot of fun for us.
  • RippRipp Posts: 125
    Pretty dog. Happy to see someone adopt from a shelter.