Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Get home from Christmas Vacation and....

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
This is what I find in the mailbox, now I barley remember discussing these hard to find smokes with Todd in Chicago, I know shocking I was drunk, but recall asking where I could find them cause I can't find them, pretty sure he just blew my drunk ass off and told me to go away lol, probably told me to go gang out with my drunk friend Royln ??anyways Todd and his endless 20ct somehow found them, these were only made for the Pepin Garcia Family, is Todd 1 of them? Hmmmmm. Wow how do I compete with this? How do I repay U? Thank You very much Bro, It was great meeting u in person, like me and Jim discuss several times, best and most relaxing part about the trip was when me , u, Jim and Jiunn was just chilling at Chicago chatting like women. Thanks Todd. image

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! What is that My Father shaped like a pipe? That's just cool!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    boomshakaraka
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weight loss has gone to his head now he's a lightweight! Well done 20-count
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy *** that's just plain awesome! Great job Todd!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow!! Damn todd!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Ahhh, I'm telling Royln, lol. Nicely done Todd, enjoy Glock.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Those are some neat sticks!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely amazing!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He sent you a broken cigar...
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Great job! Couldn't have come at a better time too!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    He sent you a broken cigar...
    Send it my way I will fix it and smoke it, that's just the kinda friend I am ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."