Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

sorry for the delay

imageimageimage been low and easily distracted. thanks brothers.one was a surprise from big'nball'n. ones a night on walt. and one is a sneak attact from liquidchaos.love em all.
I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
"I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit guys.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Nice job fellas!
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Feel like I forgot one..dunno. frome what I understanding the one from liquid is docs doing . Glad I got that tin.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    wahooschock:
    Feel like I forgot one..dunno. frome what I understanding the one from liquid is docs doing . Glad I got that tin.
    Should definitely still post pics and all I did was make a suggestion. So it was all his doing!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    wahooschock:

Doc wouldn't let me return fire so I chose you as his stand in victim. :) Don't forget... If you bomb someone... Place blame on him. Im curious to see how many people can get nailed through him not letting me bomb him back. :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.