Home Ratings & Reviews

Romeo y Julieta Media Noche

Anyone else tried this amazing smoke? I am not a fan of RyJ, but this is in my top 5.

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. I have not had it. At least I don't remember if I have. But, I've taken notice of the many Media Noche named cigars put out by various makers. The term means midnight in spanish. (I think.)

Welcome to the forum.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see there's a 15 stick sampler of the 3 it's got me very interested.
    Rhamlin:
    I see there's a 15 stick sampler of the 3 it's got me very interested.
    I can't find that sampler Captain. Could you put your light on it?
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a PM in your inbox, Bob Luken.....
    I have since purchased a box of these. Bombed a few out and tried one. It's a pretty good smoke. It's been a while so, I'll have to try another one soon and firm up my opinion. Seems like I'm favoring maduros more lately.
  • panzerfaust666:
    Anyone else tried this amazing smoke? I am not a fan of RyJ, but this is in my top 5.

I haven't but almost bought one about two weeks back was abit scared seeing as it wasn't a Cuban RyJ can you describe the smoke?....flavor, burn time etc.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Denero:
    panzerfaust666:
    I haven't but almost bought one about two weeks back was abit scared seeing as it wasn't a Cuban RyJ can you describe the smoke?....flavor, burn time etc.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walt sent me one of these. Very very good stick. Exceeded my expectations
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been smoking the Monte Media Noche for a couple years and love them. I have yet to try the 2 new ones, however they are a Must try for me.
  • I have one in the humidor I got from a B&M I'll have to light it up.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a 5er of the Monte's awhile back and have been really enjoying them. Walt bombed me with the RyJ version and it was just as good. They have a unique almost sweetness to them that is not overpowering but gives it a really nice body of flavor. I need to grab the H. Uppman version as well to compare but I foresee a box of these in my near future.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White