Home Non Cigar Related

HAPPY NEW YEARS"""""

flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
Be safe everyone!!!! Cya in 2015

Comments

• blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Same to you Happy New Years to all!
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    I hope you fellas have a great new year! Don't drive if you get really schwasted! That's just silly.

ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Wishing everyone a fantastic New Year.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    I hope you fellas have a great new year! Don't drive if you get really schwasted! That's just silly.

Love having a cigar bar 3 blocks from my house. Walking there and back. Happy New Year, CCOM forum! Long ashes to all in 2015!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You stole my post Flowbee, I'm usually the 1 who starts the holiday posts lol, o well. Happy New Years brothers.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    To all the great brothers and sisters thank you for a great 2014. May all of you have a blessed and joyful 2015.
  • Iceberg04Iceberg04 Posts: 64
    hope everyone had a great and safe new years eve! good luck to everyone on an even better 2015 year!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy New Years to everyone. Hope everyone has a great year.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    youngryan216:

Love having a cigar bar 3 blocks from my house. Walking there and back. Happy New Year, CCOM forum! Long ashes to all in 2015!

You lucky ba5tard. I miss socializing while smoking, nothing like that close to me. Hope u enjoyed it Puffster!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Puff_Dougie:
    youngryan216:

You lucky ba5tard. I miss socializing while smoking, nothing like that close to me. Hope u enjoyed it Puffster!
    We had a great time. Live music, good beer, fine cigars. Cleveland's not that far away, bro. Come on down sometime. First round's on me.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Happy 2015