Home General Discussion

Looking to try a different cigar anyone have any suggestions

Something med to full body

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MOW Virtue. Just enough ligero to keep it interesting, yet light enough for a morning smoke. IMO, anyways.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. Tell us what you've been smoking so far and list a few cigars you have liked so far and maybe list some you didn't like. That would give everybody a starting point to make suggestions.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Welcome to the forum. Tell us what you've been smoking so far and list a few cigars you have liked so far and maybe list some you didn't like. That would give everybody a starting point to make suggestions.
    ...yeah, what he said. And welcome, by the way.
  • Thank u guys for the welcome I have smoked camacho criollo,son of anarchy the old one and the new ones .don Diego playboy ,Rocky Patel edge lite , just siting online trying to think what should I order to try
    Samplers are your friend. Gives you a good variety to try. Also, if you click inbox in the top right corner and give me your address, I'll send you the newsletter which has a ton of good information. As has been said, welcome!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Tierra Volcan

very unique cigar
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Samplers are your friend. Gives you a good variety to try. Also, if you click inbox in the top right corner and give me your address, I'll send you the newsletter which has a ton of good information. As has been said, welcome!
    Hey Rain, if you forward his address to me, I will send him the "Calender of Events".
    Will do, I'm sadly out of calenders or I'd save you the shipping.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Tierra Volcan

very unique cigar
    Matt, I smoked 1 of those a few weeks ago, did u like it? Got it from Ryan in Chicago.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Are you in this months a Centerfold Randy?
    Glock1975:
    Rain:
    No, there was some concern over me testing positive for beaver tranquilizer, so I bowed out. They replaced me with Jim Shizz, AKA Daddy.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    Rain:
    No, there was some concern over me testing positive for beaver tranquilizer, so I bowed out. They replaced me with Jim Shizz, AKA Daddy.
    That'll kill sales Jr
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    kuzi16:
    Tierra Volcan

very unique cigar
    Matt, I smoked 1 of those a few weeks ago, did u like it? Got it from Ryan in Chicago.
    im not sure i would say i liked it. i only had one and i wasnt in a position to really take the time to understand it. I do remember that it was a unique cigar and i know i want more. it is something different... but different isnt always good.