Home Ratings & Reviews

Cuvee Rouge

SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
I'm not an expert by any means, but I smoked one of these saturday, out drinking with the wife and freinds, and it was great! Tasted excellent from start to finish, really good smoke, solid build ( I was drunkily chewing on it while playing pool) and did not once want to put it down, not too strong, but good flavor. Definitely gonna smoke again. *note* I am a noob (maybe 6 a year, until recently) so take this as it is. Out of the 5 I've smoked in 2015 this is at the top with the NS Epoca

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to know. That's a Kelner blend so I was thinking of giving it a try.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    I got it in the COTM, from here
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Good to know. That's a Kelner blend so I was thinking of giving it a try.
    Damn it is!??! Wish I'd have known that before. Saw a deal on these not too long ago for like $3/stick was thinking it'd be a nice "stand in" for the 3x3....now I'm sure of it. Crap

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    I am by no means a vertran cigar smoker, 6 a year is a small number (just guessing) But I can say for me, a good stoggie is one Im ready to smoke again that same day or am jonsin to smoke the next day, I fired that guy up saturday smoked a gurhka tuesday, and am still wanting to smoke another Cuvee, couldnt tell you anything pallet wise cept that its strong and just a little sweet with great aroma. I will defintley smoke again and definitley recomend