Home General Discussion

Ave Maria Divinia

Just saw these on the site. Anybody try one yet?

Comments

• thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Have not heard of these, I just bought the Immaculata I guess I need to get on this one too. I'd love to hear if people have tried this.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Damn you AJ! No FUNDS!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm an Ave Maria fiend, just saw these in this month's CCOM catalog and about drooled all over the page.
    Fine looking smokes and that packaging is beautiful.

Damn but that price is too steep for me at the moment .... hoping maybe we'll see an intro e-mail offer or something on the DD, would love to try 1 or 2 given the chance.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    I'm an Ave Maria fiend, just saw these in this month's CCOM catalog and about drooled all over the page.
    Fine looking smokes and that packaging is beautiful.

Damn but that price is too steep for me at the moment .... hoping maybe we'll see an intro e-mail offer or something on the DD, would love to try 1 or 2 given the chance.
    Way 2 steep.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will say that the presentation is exceptional and very sexy, like the change in colors. However I would be extremely disappointed if the presentation was the "special" part of the stick and not the actual smoke itself. Hope it's not like a Gurkha or RP where it's all about the presentation and not the cigar.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    I have a special 5 pack deal on these currently, if any of you are interested just shoot me an email.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slamb@cigar.com:
    I have a special 5 pack deal on these currently, if any of you are interested just shoot me an email.

e-mail sent. Sweating bullets.
    slamb@cigar.com:
    You're an awesome guy, thanks for giving us the chance! Can't jump on it right now but was wondering if you've smoked one and how you'd compare and contrast it to the Reconquista, still love those and am still impressed by them. Thanks again!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Good thing I asked the question. I jumped at the deal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    It is certainly not a strong as the Reconquista, that being said thought it is very complex and quite comparable to a Ave Maria / Pinolero hybrid. Very bright flavors with sweet notes of Cedar and Leather with a light spice--very cubanesque.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Sean.
    slamb@cigar.com:
    It is certainly not a strong as the Reconquista, that being said thought it is very complex and quite comparable to a Ave Maria / Pinolero hybrid. Very bright flavors with sweet notes of Cedar and Leather with a light spice--very cubanesque.
    Thanks Sean, sounds pretty darned good!
    Email sent Sean.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look delish! Email sent....
    Great Deal. Thanks Sean. Morgan if u didn't order any, I got u. I owe u anyways
    And Hilk, I got u 2.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Great Deal. Thanks Sean. Morgan if u didn't order any, I got u. I owe u anyways
    +1 fantastic deal. thanks sean. can't wait to fire one up

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

RayRay bro you are a great guy, once again on what seems like nearly a daily basis anymore you astound me with your thoughtfulness and generosity bro! Thanks for being who you are, and if you ever wonder why I throw you under the bus and bomb you regularly just look back at this thread and what you do and you got your answer ;)
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    slamb@cigar.com:
    very cubanesque.
    utoh guys...he said Cubanesque...
    slamb@cigar.com:
    It is certainly not a strong as the Reconquista, that being said thought it is very complex and quite comparable to a Ave Maria / Pinolero hybrid.
    I feel like this is the flavor I was getting out of the Immortal.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got me a fiver Ray ray. I'm good. :)
    seriously though if u guys are curious about this smoke I would email. Very good deal
    MorganGeo:
    I got me a fiver Ray ray. I'm good. :)
    seriously though if u guys are curious about this smoke I would email. Very good deal
    I'm still getting u
  • BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Got them today. image
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let us know how they are!