Home General Discussion

A/B Tempus offer...

I just got yet another super tempting offer, this time from Cigar.com for A/B Tempus which I love. Pity of these "rapid response" offers is that I can only buy at the end of the month, when my retirement check arrives. I wonder how many more potential buyers are sacrificed by these unnecessary time limits? Seems to me these folks are shooting themselves in the ass on sales.

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pogo:
    I just got yet another super tempting offer, this time from Cigar.com for A/B Tempus which I love. Pity of these "rapid response" offers is that I can only buy at the end of the month, when my retirement check arrives. I wonder how many more potential buyers are sacrificed by these unnecessary time limits? Seems to me these folks are shooting themselves in the ass on sales.
    First off welcome to Ccom, make sure to introduce yourself, stick around and have some fun! I do understand your frustration and plight, there are many others in similar situations and it can be very frustrating. I have no doubt that there is a point to their flash sales but I am no genius let alone a business major so couldn't really say. I will however strongly urge you to call Ccom and discuss this difficulty with them, their customer service IMHO is the single best in the industry and I have zero doubt that they will not only listen but have some ideas and outside the box partial solutions for you as well! I have worked with them many many times and never once been disappointed so give them a call and let us know how it goes ;)

~ Irish
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Pogo:
    First off welcome to Ccom, make sure to introduce yourself, stick around and have some fun! I do understand your frustration and plight, there are many others in similar situations and it can be very frustrating. I have no doubt that there is a point to their flash sales but I am no genius let alone a business major so couldn't really say. I will however strongly urge you to call Ccom and discuss this difficulty with them, their customer service IMHO is the single best in the industry and I have zero doubt that they will not only listen but have some ideas and outside the box partial solutions for you as well! I have worked with them many many times and never once been disappointed so give them a call and let us know how it goes ;)

~ Irish
    I can second this, they've made good on deals after the fact for me in the past, when they can. Of course sometimes it's a limited supply thing and they can't, but it's definitely worth a call or e-mail.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I agree with both welcome to the forum, and I have a very good relationship with Mr. Lamb, if I get an email and I'm not able to pull the trigger I let him know when I would be and he will let me know if he can honor it then! I love this place!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    I agree with both welcome to the forum, and I have a very good relationship with Mr. Lamb, if I get an email and I'm not able to pull the trigger I let him know when I would be and he will let me know if he can honor it then! I love this place!

Is that a fur collar or back hair?