Home General Discussion

Tease!

MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
So, several weeks ago I passed by a shopping area less than 2 miles from home going a direction I never go and saw this...

haven photo IMG_20150115_145420228_zpsckkkg4my.jpg

I got all excited. I've never gone anywhere in there except to the Baskin Robbins which is on the other side of the entry street or to several places that sit behind this strip where I normally go in the side entrance thus the reason for never seeing the sign.

I had some time off today and had to go by that intersection so I though, "what the heck!"

What the heck is right...

tease photo IMG_20150115_145328092_HDR_zpse1o9gna6.jpg

What a tease. And so much Spanish cedar stacked inside. Too bad I'll be moving in a couple of months.
Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.

Comments

• BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    One of our larger liquor stores added a big "cigars humidor" sign under their main sign. Went in yesterday and they have a small humidor on the counter with a few different cigars in it. What a major disappointment.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Did you end up getting a new calling, bro?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    be happy it was that sign instead of a "going out of business" sign
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, new job.

And yes, I'm glad it wasn't a closing sign! How long do B&M's wait to season a walk-in before stocking it? I'm wondering how long a wait I can expect.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    This place is open. The walk-in feels like a sauna. Seemed higher than 70 in both temp and humidity. But they've only been open a week and probably need to season things. I'll check back later.

Small lounge area looked nice. Prices were on the high side even for a B&M.