Home General Discussion

Mold dreams

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just had my first dream of mold. I was checking the humi and all my sticks were covered, looked at the hygrometer and it read 75%. Boy am I glad it was just a dream.

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a nasty way to wake up, though nice that you could wake up and find out it was just a dream but still that sucks.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I dream of cigars it is always about a new walk in humidor 20 ft by 10 ft and stocked with all my favorites from floor to ceiling. But, sadly I have had a case of mold on some really good cigars, and I was miserable for days.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't recall any cigar dreams at the moment. But, maybe I have had cigar dreams. Maybe I posted about it. Or was THAT a dream?
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    I can't recall any cigar dreams at the moment. But, maybe I have had cigar dreams. Maybe I posted about it. Or was THAT a dream?
    Depends on what color pill you took.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I had horrible cigar dreams a few nights ago! I dreamt that my humi got knocked off my dresser and the cats ate and chewed up my cigars! All that was spared were Gurkhas... :(
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Mold is my greatest fear, damn now I have to go through my humi's
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a nightmare to me.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!