Home Ratings & Reviews

Gurkha Micro Batch Liga VH-7 Cigar Review Video

image This 6.50 box pressed stick offered a very soft silky dark chocolate wrapper, with a near perfect burn and great draw, on the loose side. Burn time to just past the band was 1:15 with the ash holding on right to the 1/2 way point, about 3?. The first half offered a good bit of earthy complexity, showing creamy smooth leather, bread, deep earth and a touch of pepper on the short clean finish. The 2nd half switched to a slightly sweet cocoa, with the creamy leather coming back at points. The draw loosened up a bit and it produced a good amount of smoke all the way down, although not as rich as you would expect from the volume. Thank you to Shuckins for the trade! http://cigarobsession.com/2009/11/06/gurkha-micro-batch-liga-lh-7-cigar-review/

Comments

• MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    Out of the three I've tried, the VH-7 is the only one I liked (of course, I liked it a lot). Haven't tried the TBP-1 yet.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    MAJORdorMo:
    Out of the three I've tried, the VH-7 is the only one I liked (of course, I liked it a lot). Haven't tried the TBP-1 yet.
    Out of the four, the TPB-1 and the VH-7 are the only two I liked.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I've only tried the torpedo, SP-1 is it? I was thoroughly surprised by it, in a good way. I was shocked at how un-Gurkha it tasted. I've gotta say I did enjoy it, not enough to buy a box, but I'd certainly pick one up in the future.