Home General Discussion

Cigar Idiots

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
Attempt #1 Monday, 19 January 8:37 GMT

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see. Thanks for caring enough to try.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    got number two at 8:51 using bing. number one was paid for by amazon.
    same deal with google.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    same deal with google.
    It would probably require big money to reach #1.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    kuzi16:
    same deal with google.
    It would probably require big money to reach #1.
    I'm proud to be associated with you idiots. :)
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
    Well, I think the attempt was a limited success. We're #1 on Bing and Yahoo!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Well, I think the attempt was a limited success. We're #1 on Bing and Yahoo!
    we are also #1 on DuckDuckGo

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Never heard of DuckDuck,............but, Yeah! Victory!

OK, so now what? Should we make this thread relevant to the title? Say posting photos and anecdotes about idiots with cigars? Where's that Photo of the guy smoking with the cedar sleeve still on? Stuff like that?

Or not?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weer number won!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I guess if you can't inspire greatness, next best is to be great at inspiring?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Perhaps off topic, but have you guys seen "Idiocracy"? Great movie, and scarily plausible. Mike Judge is a genius. That is all.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Perhaps off topic, but have you guys seen "Idiocracy"? Great movie, and scarily plausible. Mike Judge is a genius. That is all.
    One of my favorite movies. I see its premise coming true daily.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I guess if you can't inspire greatness, next best is to be great at inspiring?
    eff that noise. If you ain't first, you last.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *